Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well, welcome.

I decided to start a photo blog like many of my photo friends, and for many of the same reasons.

There is this quote, which I always think, even if I don't always feel this way:
"Our world abounds with endless possibilities when seen through creative eyes. If we all begin seeing new possibilities, just think of the worlds we could create. Part of creating is understanding that there is always more to do; nothing is ever completely finished."
- Rachel Lambert Mellon, landscape designer

Also, Dominick Reuter suggested to me during a short but much-needed heart-to-heart/break from the basement photo lab that I need to "force-feed myself curiosity," and that phrase kinda kicked around in my head for a while, probably because he's kind of right.

Hopefully this will be a good creative outlet, and an enjoyable viewing experience. I enjoy an open dialogue, so leave comments, questions, links and unrelated ramblings as you wish!

No comments: