Saturday, April 18, 2009

A printable tribute for a printing man

I spent the afternoon teaching myself InDesign using Lynda tutorials. It only took a few minutes to get a pretty good grasp of the software. I highly recommend Lynda. Props to the Monitor for giving us all free subscriptions. If you have any suggestions, I welcome feedback on my first project here.

My grandma had been asking for after a printed copy of what she dubbed my tribute to grandpa. She said family and friends of my grandpa had been asking for pictures of him and the printout my aunt had made from my blog wasn't cutting it. Next week I'll make a few printouts of this to send to friends and family. I know Bernie's death has put many such friends and family in touch with my blog, and I invite you to send me your mailing address if you'd like a copy. It would be my pleasure to share it with you.


No comments: