Thursday, November 27, 2008

He came with the name. It's important to me that you don't think that I come from the kind of family that would name our dog Buddy.

I ask, rhetorically: What is the point of having a photo blog if not to post cute/silly pictures of my dog?

Buddy and I went out to the beach to hang out for Thanksgiving. I think of Thanksgiving beach trips as a tradition. Usually my dad comes too but he said it was too cold (at 70 degrees) and was too busy being boring/playing Wii. He doesn't consider the beach a Thanksgiving tradition, but thinks it's funny that I do. I just took the dog instead. My dad warned me that Buddy's not really into walking too far in his old age. With the way my knee's been feeling lately, that was fine with me.


We made friends with the guy and dog you see playing fetch in the upper right.



"Co-Pilot". My dad thinks this photo really captures Buddy's personality. He appears to be looking for the most annoying place he could possibly sit.



(Vignette added post-prod.) Buddy 's totally bored by video games but did you see how happy he looked at the beach? This is purely projection, mind you...



Dad and Glenda like playing on this thing, but again, Buddy's totally bored. I admit it's pretty cool, but considering I can hardly do the 2 minutes of balance they ask of me at Physical Therapy, standing on this thing long enough to "ski downhill" or "head soccer balls while avoiding panda bears and cleats flying at me" is not too much fun.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

I luv u, Buddy.