Monday, October 13, 2008

Honk!Fest bands at Oktoberfest in Harvard Square

Many of the activist marching bands from the Honk! festival in Somerville on Saturday performed in Harvard Square for Oktoberfest the following day as well. I was excited to have the day before Columbus day off. We don't publish on holidays so I got a "real weekend". These bands were so much fun and I shot tons of photos. I also recorded audio. And I danced a little bit, too.

They keep a flickr group so that the bands and other folks can see all the photos that were taken, so I played along, joined, shared. You can see MY photos in a slideshow of a very loose edit (read: lots of 'em) below.




Other places that might interest you now:
Read what Honk!Fest says about itself here.
See everything tagged honk!fest2008 on flickr.

No comments: