Friday, May 2, 2008

Multimedia! From This Tragedy: The Murphys' Story

This was my final project for my Multimedia Journalism class, Jo518. It's kind of a heavy story, so make sure you've got 8 minutes to sit down and pay attention before you hit play.

It was my first time tackling a project like this and I'm really happy with the way it came out. I'd love your feedback.



I owe a big thank-you to Chris Conte, who had access to a fantastic story that he shared with me, and who helped everyone in our class learn to edit using Final Cut. The class was set up such that we captured footage on the same story with a partner, and each edited a separate package. Chris's version of the story is on YouTube.

To Chris and Michelle Murphy, we absolutely couldn't have done this without your help and support in sharing all that you did. Here is The Murphy Sisters Foundation website for anyone interested.

No comments: