Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Matthew's Graduation Party

I know you were all curious how the Photo Cake came out. It was my most delicious photo yet!

They also matted the portrait to this board and let his friends sign congratulatory notes around it with silver sharpie.



I managed to get one more photo of Matt on his laptop at the party, as some of his family friends sat nearby on barstools and chatted. He spent most of the day in his room playing video games with his friends.

And I made one more nice-looking portrait of Erica and Paul as I was leaving. I liked the warmth of the light coming from inside the house as they said goodbye to me and my dad.


These aren't the kinds of photos I love taking, but shooting something is better than nothing in terms of keeping me from going stir-crazy while I'm recovering. I enjoy portraiture, and it's good practice.

No comments: